Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome


Thanks for the intro Drew - a few less rainshowers and more turf races in the 2001 rendition of the NTRA tourney and you might have introduced me as the champion of that tourney (I came 16th, and the grass generated 80% of my points).


My focus this week is on a relatively innocuous turf race at SA, 1 1/8m allowance, where the full brother of Mizzen Mast makes his US debut. If he's anything like his brother - look out. His brother was a beaut - I saw him win by 9 at Longchamps in the Prix de Guiche in 2001, in what was perhaps the single most spectacular performance I've seen live (Sardula's Del Mar Debutante score is up there, as well as Sandpit's Hollywood Turf Cup triumph). Wishing "Lease of Life" the best in his US debut -

1 comment:

  1. Here's a link to the Brisnet PP.

    www.brisnet.com/bris_link/pdfs/darley_137665.pdf

    ReplyDelete